Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Term 3 Holidays: My Birthday

My Term 3 Holidays: My Birthday.

Yes finally, we get to the  laserforce arena and we have to wait for half an hour. That was a long time. Waiting made it go longer.  We play games in the arcade. Heith, Elijah, Breaden and I . We play some table hockey and I lose. That wasn’t fear. I gave the other player some free shots so I guess that kinda let him win . Slowly we get to have our turn. We went against little kids and they were easy. Heith, Breaden, Elijah, Sage my sister, Justin, my step brother and I. We line up getting our suits on and ready to go. Then we go in. The battle starts. I shot left, shot right. Getting people out left, right and center.  Then I get out. “Stupid little kid,” I say.

Well now, it has gone on for at least 5 minutes. The little kids are saying “I'm in your team so don’t shoot me”  I can see heaps of green around me so I shoot fast. I see that they are running. I don't really get far.  I can see also that steam in hiding the front entrance and the little kids are getting their gun reset. I think They don't listen to the man out front. Then out of nowhere shouts “game over man, game over” It was in a silly cartoon voice.



We go out. Not long until our next game. We finally get in and it is just us. All on all. Not long until us little ones team up. Sage and Justin team up and go hard on us. 4-2.  They are just shooting at nothing but they knew where we were.  We kept moving location so the would have to look hard.   I got Sage 2 times and Justin 5 times. They both got me 10 times.  The game kept going on and on for ever. I thought that it was the everlasting game of laserforce. It took for ages. Sometimes Elijah would shoot me and then blame it on Breaden. It was annoying. Then here comes that silly cartoon voice again. I was glad to be out of there.

1 comment:

  1. You made it to double digits finally,yay for you,you had a great day,you be leaving home before i know it

    ReplyDelete