Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Blair (My Step Dad) Character Description

Blair is my step dad and he has  a kind heart. My Step Dad Blair has dirty, shadowy hair with a silver goatee. His goatee is really prickly with the silver color mixed with black and grey. It is 5 cm long. Although it is really prickly I still like to run my fingers through it. He has a tanned olive skin and hazelnut eyes.  He wears a blue shirt with blue jeans as his work uniform because he works as a gas man.  He also wears a  gas jacket.  It has the Twin City Gas logo on it. That is where he works.    He stinks of coffee and sweat because he goes under floors and in roofs. The house stinks of it.   In the weekends he wears black tracksuit pants and an Ozzy Osbourne or Metallica T-Shirt.




You can see Blair around the house doing fix up jobs and doing the gardens. If he is not inside watching tv he is around the house doing jobs or sorting out the dog.  That dog is a pain on the but.  I see him watching tv and when you ask him a question he won’t answer you because he is too busy focused on the news or sport.  I like the way he will always say good morning to me and tell me where Mum is about the house.  When he walks in from coming home from work he will say Hi and ask me how my day was. He cuts up the roast and evenly cuts through the meat. Not to fat, Not too slim.  It is delicious.



If you don’t see Blair without a cup of coffee in his hand it is properly at the table. He always drinks coffee not another drink.  He will barely drink another type of drink but coke. Blair will always talk and you can’t stop him. When you talk to him and say “Blair, Guess What”. He will go “ Guess what is  a pair of a lightbulb”. It is really annoying. The same with “Hey Blair” Blair will go: “Hay makes a bull fat”.  Even Mum gets annoyed.  Mum loves him dearly but even she gets annoyed   

Blair has a dog called Sandy. Sandy runs around Blair and they cuddle  together.  Blair always has his Ac Dc albums around the house.  His china cabinet is full from stuff  his grandparents. All of them are really ancient. He has stuff from overseas and New Zealand.  He will always tell me a little history about each little piece in the cabinet.  It is fun learning about history from his China Cabinet.  He also has his coffee table that he has had for ages.  It has little holes everywhere in it that I lost my $2 in one hole once. Lucky Blair fished it out for me. I couldn’t try to get it out of the hole because my fingers were too small.   My Step Dad Blair is kind hearted.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Ethin really good story i like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ethin,im still laughing as i type this,your writing is coming along nicely,keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete