Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Catch.

As I was fishing in the local lake called Noob,  I caught a fish and I was surprised. I was thinking that it would be the best fish ever but then it turned out to be a little baby fish. I was disappointed. I knew that the villagers  would be really mad with me. So as I went back to the lake Noob  I heard an unusual sound.  It sounded like a Cat in a blender. As I went to go see I saw a fox trapped in a vine. I grabbed my knife and cut him free. He was really mad. The fox jumped up at me and I fell to the ground. It was gonna bite me but then he could smell the tiny baby fish. It ran to the basket I put it in and ran away up a hill and thought the cliffs. Then my hat fell off.  The fox ran up more cliffs and it finally stopped. I was tired.

There was luscious green grass and a lake right next to me. It was  beautiful  and clear and I could look straight to the bottom. I saw a little family of fish swimming by. They didn’t care that I was there. Then, out of nowhere, jumped the fattest   fish of all time. It was at least 10 m long. Then the fox  came over and handed me a pointy stick. I snapped of a twig and threw it at the giant fish.  

That was the feed of a lifetime. From then on the villagers loved me and always send me of to go catch more fish for dinner. When I went to go find the fox and and give him the leftovers I just found him and then he turned into sand and disappeared into the sky. I waved and walked back to  the  village.  There was my Mum waiting there to give me a giant big hug. I was honored.   




Here is the link to the video this is based on The Catch

3 comments:

  1. that was a great story Ethin, maybe you could take me fishing with you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Ethin'
    that was a awesome post on your story what was the baby fish and the giant fish called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Guys. We made it of a movie so we do not know. You can make up names for them if you like.

      Delete