Friday, February 14, 2014

Learning Logs

Learning Logs

Learning logs or journals let students keep notes of their thoughts and feelings about their work. A log need be no more than a page.
Students will have some time in class to complete it.
. The most important thing I learned this week was: I learned how to write a Poem
. What I found most interesting this week was: I found interesting that Mrs Hardaker likes Valentines day
. What I enjoyed most about this week was: I enjoyed writing Love poems
. One thing that still puzzles me is: It puzzles me that I cant get my Writing Puch finished.
.What I need help with is: I need e help with making my poems more exciting
. What pleased me most was. Helping other people please me with there work
. This week might have been more helpful for me if I had time to write my Young Leaders and Digi Leaders application

2 comments:

  1. I think learning logs are great,will be good to look but at the end of the year to see what you have written during the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing Testing

    tylor

    ReplyDelete